Cargando ...
Se ha producido un error al cargar el contenido.

40448CINTILLOS NOTICIOSOS

Expandir mensajes
  • Nestor Garcia Iturbe
    6 dic 19:20

      CINTILLOS NOTICIOSOS

      (LAS NOTICIAS AQUÍ EXPUESTAS REFLEJAN EL CRITERIO DEL MEDIO INFORMATIVO DONDE SE PUBLICARON.

      EL HERALDO LAS PUBLICA CON EL FIN DE QUE SUS LECTORES CONOZCAN

      LO QUE ESTÁN DIVULGANDO DICHOS MEDIOS, LO CUAL RESPONDE A LOS INTERESES DE LOS MISMOS Y SUS PROPIETARIOS.)

      GRUPO EL HERALDO

      sarahnes@...

      "LA  SENSACIÓN  DE  CUMPLIR  CON  EL  MÁS  SAGRADO  DE  LOS  DEBERES,

       LUCHAR  CONTRA  EL  IMPERIALISMO  DONDEQUIERA  QUE  ESTÉ"

      CHE

      /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

      SOBRE HONDURAS.

      On the other hand, Trump endorses the coup: "On Monday, Reuters reported that the US state department had certified that Honduras had been supporting human rights and fighting corruption. The certification would allow the Hernández government to receive millions in US security assistance. In 2017 the US provided $17.3m in security assistance to Honduras."

      The Guardian (UK) reports

      "Honduran police have announced they will refuse to obey orders from the government of the incumbent president, Juan Orlando Hernández, and will remain in their barracks until a political crisis triggered by last Sunday’s contested presidential election has been resolved.

      All national police – including elite US-trained units – in the capital, Tegucigalpa, would refuse to enforce a curfew ordered by the government after days of deadly violence triggered by allegations of electoral fraud, a spokesman said on Monday night.

      “We want peace, and we will not follow government orders – we’re tired of this,” said the spokesman outside the national police headquarters.

      “We aren’t with a political ideology. We can’t keep confronting people, and we don’t want to repress and violate the rights of the Honduran people.”

      Crowds of anti-government protesters greeted the announcement with cheers and chanted: “The people united will never be defeated!”

      Earlier a member of the Cobras anti-riot squad said: “This is not a strike, this not about salaries or money. It’s that we have family. We are tired. And our job is to give peace and security to the Honduran people, not repress them. We want all Hondurans to be safe.”

      Read it all at https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/04/honduras-election-board-refrains-from-declaring-winner-as-violence-continues

      www.michaelmunk.com

      __________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión del motor de detección 16526 (20171206) __________

      ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha analizado este mensaje.

      http://www.eset.com
    • Mostrar los 724 mensajes de este tema