RE: 86 one now

Expandir mensajes
  • José Alejandro López Iglesias
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 1 sep 2010
    Ver fuente
    • 0 archivo adjunto
      33 thank Dear friend:
         We are an electronic products wholesale .Our products are of high quality and low price. If you want to do business , we can offer you the most reasonable discount to make you get more profits. We are expecting for your business.
                          Please visit our website: www.ewhye.com
                                      Email: ewhyeonline@...

      Looking forward to your contact and long cooperation with us!
        Our mainly products such the phones, PSP, display TV, notebook, video, computers, Mp4, GPS, xbox 360, digital cameras and so on.
      46 and
    El mensaje se ha enviado correctamente y se entregará a los destinatarios en breve.