Welcome Q

Expandir mensajes
  • José Alejandro López Iglesias
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 4 mar 2011
    Ver fuente
    • 0 archivo adjunto
      Dear sirsk
      Place you into my
      websitesurprise-shoping.com    we offer brand-name electronics at deep discounts and come with manufacturer  warranties. Computers, Televisions, Call  Phones, MP3/MP4 Players, Digital Cameras,  Camcorders, Video Games Consoles, GPS and Motorcycles, most items are sold at wholesale prices, you will find lots of great bargains here. And we have a sales promotion from now on, buy more, save more and get more! When you have time, welcome to visit our website get more information. Thanks.Contact us through the following ways:
      Website:www.surprise-shoping.com#512.com/ img/198_qtr.jpg
      We look forward to your favourable and prompt reply.
      Yours Faithfully,
       Mail :surprise_shoping@...
        MSN:surprise-shoping@...
    El mensaje se ha enviado correctamente y se entregará a los destinatarios en breve.