hey

Expandir mensajes
  • José Alejandro López Iglesias
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 1 ago 2011
    Ver fuente
    • 0 archivo adjunto
      Take good care of yourself and write often.Heya,how are you doing recently ? I would like to introduce you a very good company which i
      knew.Their website is 【
      www.eleovi.com】 .They can offer you all kinds of electronical
      products which you need like laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4,motorcycles
      etc........Please take some time to have a check ,there must be somethings you 'd like to
      purchase .
      Their contact email:《
      ovibuy@...
      Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company !
      Regards

      Paul
    El mensaje se ha enviado correctamente y se entregará a los destinatarios en breve.