reply 0/8/9

Expandir mensajes
  • ANTONIO LUCENA MUÑOZ
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 6 nov 2010
    Ver fuente
    • 0 archivo adjunto
      7 1 Dear,
      How are you?
      I have good news for you. Last week, I order bags,shoes,clothes,sunglass,ond so on,
      Website:   www.azzzc4.eu.kz
      I've received the item today. It's amazing!
      The item is original, brand new and has high quality, but it's much cheaper. I'm pleased to share this good news with you!
      I believe you will find what you want there and have an good experience on shopping from them.
      Happy shopping. Regards

      7hH13
      aW42
    El mensaje se ha enviado correctamente y se entregará a los destinatarios en breve.