ozonetherapy grupo sobre ozono y lyme

Expandir mensajes
  • Juan Carlos
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 16 abr 02:33
    Ver fuente
    • 0 archivo adjunto

      Dear Dr. Pressman,

      After doing ozone ear insufflations for up to 12 minutes per ear daily and vaginal insufflations for 1/2 - 2 hours daily in the past 1 year to combat lyme, my hearing loss has been mostly restored and infections in my legs have improved as well. However,�neurologica
      l and motion problems have not improved which are related to brain-cells (neurons) infections.� Are there other ways to get the ozone to the brain more effectively?� Pls. advise.� Thanks a lot.

      jen -

      Dear Jen,

      You need to do more in your ears.

      Work your way up to
      15 minutes per ear, THREE times per day.

      After you get to that level, increase flow rate to 1/16 l/m,
      which will double the amount of ozone you get.

      Best of Health!
      Dr. Saul Pressman
    El mensaje se ha enviado correctamente y se entregará a los destinatarios en breve.