Cargando ...
Se ha producido un error al cargar el contenido.

15069hi

Expandir mensajes
  • Anna
    23 nov
      Hi novelascuentospoemas2010, my name is Anna and i'm from Russia
      Many times in life, we can end up taking the people who are closest to our hearts for granted.
      I am so used to all of the wonderful things that guys have done for me, but when I saw your profile on Instagram, I got curious what you could do?
      I am sure you are kind of man, who appreciates relationships and cherishes their partners.
      Want to know more about me, email me via sabinaiki4@...
      Hugs from Russia,
      Anna
    • Mostrar los 4 mensajes de este tema