hi

Expandir mensajes
  • Veronika
    Mensaje 1 de 4 , 20 nov
      Dear novelascuentospoemas2010, my name is Veronika, i'm from Russia but now i'm living in US :-)
      I've found your profile on FaceBook and i like you soooo much..
      You are very cute and smart :-)
      Maybe we can talk to each other? If you are interested in my photos please email me at veronikagabxsrw@...

      Kisses, Veronika :-)
    • Lyuba
      Mensaje 2 de 4 , 20 nov
        Hi novelascuentospoemas2010, my name Lyuba and i'm from Russia.
        Now i'm living in the US.
        A week ago I found your profile on Badoo or something like that :-)
        I dont remember to be honest :-)
        You are super cute!
        Maybe we can chat? You want my photos?
        Please email me to micdoris8l@...

        XoXoXo, Lyuba
      • Irina
        Mensaje 3 de 4 , 21 nov
          hello there novelascuentospoemas2010! How are you cutie?
          My name is Irina and i am from Russia.
          Soon i'm going to US to study and i'm trying to find some good person like you.
          I found your profile on popular dating site and now i want to talk to you :-)
          If you are interested in my photos please email me to dand7gdoris@...

          Regards, Irina
        • Anna
          Mensaje 4 de 4 , 23 nov
            Hi novelascuentospoemas2010, my name is Anna and i'm from Russia
            Many times in life, we can end up taking the people who are closest to our hearts for granted.
            I am so used to all of the wonderful things that guys have done for me, but when I saw your profile on Instagram, I got curious what you could do?
            I am sure you are kind of man, who appreciates relationships and cherishes their partners.
            Want to know more about me, email me via sabinaiki4@...
            Hugs from Russia,
            Anna
          El mensaje se ha enviado correctamente y se entregará a los destinatarios en breve.