Physician Directory in the United States

Expandir mensajes
  • Alden Q Bowden
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 13 oct 2008
    Ver fuente
    • 0 archivo adjunto
      Here is the package deal we're running for this week

      Board Certified Physicians in America

      788,849 in total * 17,935 emails

      Lots of Physicians in specialties like Orthopedics, Surgery, Radiology, Dermatology, Neurology, General Practice etc..

      Can easily be sorted by 16 different fields

      Database of American Pharma Companies
      Personal email addresses (47,000 in total) and names for top level executives

      American Hospitals
      23,000 Admins in more than 7,000 hospitals {a $399 value]

      List of American Dentists
      A complete Listing or dentists and related services (valued at $399)

      US Chiropractor Listing
      Over than 100k chiropractors practicing in the USA

      Price for new customers -
      $390 for everything

      send us an email: KendallRichardson@...

      valid thru October 18

      to be taken off please send an email to strike45@...
    El mensaje se ha enviado correctamente y se entregará a los destinatarios en breve.