112525GSA Vehicle Purchasing - Vehicle Availability Listing (VAL)
- 30 jul 2015
GSA Vehicle Purchasing - Vehicle Availability Listing (VAL)
VEHICLE PURCHASING – VEHICLE UPDATES
RP Automotive will be closing out the following line items today, July 30, 2015, at 3:00 P.M., EDST.
98 RP AUTOMOTIVE OUTLANSPRT 6/11/2015 7/30/2015 99 RP AUTOMOTIVE OUTLANSPRT 6/11/2015
RULES OF THE ROAD
GSA appreciates and values your business and has put together some important dates and tips to help you as we near the end of the Fiscal Year (FY) 2015.
- Non-Standard orders closed on Friday, May 29, 2015, at 3:00 PM EDST. Non-Standard requirements must be submitted electronically through AutoChoice before the deadline. Requirements emailed to vehicle.buying@... will not be accepted.
CUT OFF DATE FOR OPTION AREQ (Additional Requirements) & Orders with more than 18 Options
- Vehicle Purchasing had established Monday, July 6, 2015, at 3:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDST) was the last day to accept vehicle orders in AutoChoice that include “Option AREQ” (additional requirements) and orders with more than 18 options for all line items on the Vehicle Availability List (VAL). This date ensured Engineering and Acquisition personnel had sufficient time to review, solicit quotes, obtain additional funding, and place the vehicle order(s) to contract vendors prior to the end of the contract(s) and/or expiration of Fiscal Year 2015.
EXPRESS DESK REQUIREMENTS
- GSA’s Express Desk is available to process urgent and compelling vehicle requests. Friday, July 24, 2015, at 3:00 PM EDST, was the last day to submit urgent and compelling Express Desk requests. This date was established to ensure there is sufficient time to request quotes, evaluate and award prior to the end of the fiscal year. Express Desk requirements must be submitted electronically through AutoChoice. Requirements emailed to vehicle.buying@... will not be accepted.
SCHEDULE PURCHASES (23V)
- If you have vehicle requirements that you wish for Vehicle Purchasing to place on your behalf against Vehicle Purchasing’s Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contracts under schedule 23V, please submit your supporting documents and required best value determination package in AutoChoice no later than Friday, July 24, 2015, at 3:00 P.M. EDST. All submissions are required to be submitted electronically through AutoChoice. Requirements emailed to vehicle.buying@... will not be accepted.
CUT OFF DATES FOR FY2015 ORDERS
- The cut-off date for obligating expiring FY15 funds through GSA AutoChoice is Tuesday, September 30, 2015, at 2:00 P.M. EDST.
- Personnel will be available Wednesday, September 30, 2015, between 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. EDST to help you. Please contact the Program Management Branch at (703) 605-2277. Emergencies after these hours must be addressed to the Director of Vehicle Purchasing, Leonard Fedoruk at (571) 329-8417.
- Siguiente publicación de este tema >>