Do You Want to Keep Getting Our Emails?

Expandir mensajes
  • USA.gov
    Mensaje 1 de 4 , 21 nov
      Do You Want to Keep Getting Our Emails?
      Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.
      For Teachers

      Let Us Know in One Simple Step

      Dear teacher and educator,

      We periodically review our email lists to make sure we're not sending unwanted emails, and we noticed you haven't opened an email from us in a while. Please click on the link below by December 15 if you'd like to continue to receive emails from us, otherwise we'll remove you from our list. We hope you stay with us!

      Thank you,

      The USAGov Team

      Stay subscribed!

      Share this message via:

      Share on FacebookShare on TwitterYouTubeInstragramSnapchatShare on PinterestRSS

      You received this email because you are subscribed to emails from USAGov.

      Unsubscribe or Manage Email Preferences

      Contact Us

      USAGov 1800 F Street, NW Washington, DC 20405 USA

    • USA.gov

        Mensaje 3 de 4 , 28 nov
          Do You Want to Keep Getting Our Emails?
          A_Parents_banner.jpg

          Let Us Know in One Simple Step

          Dear parent or guardian,

          We periodically review our email lists to make sure we're not sending unwanted emails, and we noticed you haven't opened an email from us in a while. Please click on the below link by December 15 if you'd like to continue to receive emails from us, otherwise we'll remove you from our list. We hope you stay with us!

          Mensaje 4 de 4 , 5 dic 09:08
            Do You Want to Keep Getting Our Emails?
            Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.
            For Teachers

            Let Us Know in One Simple Step

            Dear teacher and educator,

            We periodically review our email lists to make sure we're not sending unwanted emails. You're receiving this message because we noticed you haven't opened an email from us in a while or we simply want to check that you still want to receive our messages

            Please click on the link below by December 15 if you'd like to continue to receive emails from us, otherwise we'll remove you from our list. We hope you stay with us!

            Thank you,

            The USAGov Team

            Stay subscribed!

            Share this message via:

            Share on Facebook Share on Twitter YouTube Instragram SnapchatShare on Pinterest RSS

            You received this email because you are subscribed to emails from USAGov.

            Unsubscribe or Manage Email Preferences

            Contact Us

            USAGov 1800 F Street, NW Washington, DC 20405 USA

          El mensaje se ha enviado correctamente y se entregará a los destinatarios en breve.