Unpleasant Trip......Jimi Jimenez

Expandir mensajes
  • Jimi Jimenez
    Mensaje 1 de 1 , 21 feb 2012
    Ver fuente
    • 0 archivo adjunto
      Hi,

          Just writing to let you know my trip to London,UK has been a mess. I was having a great time until last night when i got mugged and lost all cash,credit card and cellphone..It has been a scary experience, I was hit at the back of my neck with a club. Anyway, I'm still alive and that's what's important. I'm financially strapped right now and need your help. I need you to loan me some money, I'll refund it to you as soon as i arrive home…

      Regards,
      Jimi.

    El mensaje se ha enviado correctamente y se entregará a los destinatarios en breve.